STARCRAFT II: LEGACY OF THE VOID 3.3.2 PATCH NOTES
legacy of the void 3.3.2 patch notes [linkback]
New free emoticons have been added to StarCraft II.
- A new map has been added to Co-op Missions: The Vermillion Problem.
- Your workers need to hurry to bring crystals to the Environmental Stabilizer. Be careful to avoid the tidal waves! They can get pretty…hot.
- This map is available to all players, including those with the Starter Edition.
- For more information about this new map, check out our blog.
- A new Abathur portrait has been added for completing the achievement “Evolution Master”.
- The name of the Weekly Mutation will now display on the Loading Screen instead of the name of the map.
- It is now possible to spend up to 30 Mastery points in a single Mastery category.
- Mastery: Medics heal a nearby additional target for X% of heal.
- Increased to 3% per level, up from 2%.
- This is now a map-wide ability, instead of a targeted area.
- Base cooldown increased to 150 seconds.
- Improved Mend upgrade reduces the cooldown to 120 seconds.
Evolution Chamber – Upgrade Swarm Queen Transformation
- Description now properly states that it increases the heal amount by 10.
- Reduced the size of the Swarm Host by 10%. This should improve their pathing and mobility.
- Fixed an issue where the Liberator’s ground attack weapon could be difficult to hear after unlocking the Advanced Ballistics upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where the Stalemate Timer would not display for Observers.
- Fixed an issue where a player could not return to the Lobby after the Start Game countdown had begun.
- Fixed an issue where the Mastery achievement “Unrestricted Access” would sometimes not reward properly when completed.
- Fixed an issue where leaving a Team Ranked Game early could cause your map statistics to visually reset to zero.
- Fixed an issue where the “ping” text color did not match the custom color set for allies.
- Fixed an issue where loading certain campaign missions through the Archives could result in a black screen.
- Fixed various tooltip typos and errors.
- Fixed an issue where Weekly Mutator Challenges were not properly tracked.
- Fixed an issue where Artanis’ Warp Haste Mastery was incorrectly awarding too much additional attack speed.
- Fixed an issue where Karax’s Purifier Beam could mistakenly be eliminated or affected by map objectives.
- Fixed an issue where the Overseer, Nydus Network and Swarm Host were not displaying on Abathur’s Units list.
- Fixed an issue where Artanis’ Guardian Shell ability could take damage after it triggers.
- Fixed an issue where worker status labels would sometimes not update correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Hydralisk model in Kerrigan’s Unit list did not update properly after her level 5 upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where the Viper’s Abduct ability did not apply a debuff icon.
- Fixed an issue where the Viper’s Abduct ability ignored the Frenzied passive ability on Ultralisks.
- Fixed an issue where a Cocoon absorbed Biomass and it did not properly transfer to the birthed unit.
- Fixed an issue where the Brutalisk’s life bar could overlap the unit.
- Fixed an issue where the Brutalisk and Leviathan Cocoons ignored status effects.
- Fixed an issue where the Twister Mutator could sometimes force units to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue where ranking information on the Multiplayer screen would not properly update.
- Fixed an issue where map statistics could display incorrect in the Map Preferences dialog.
- Fixed an issue where the WCS 2.2 Observer Interface could sometimes display the incorrect supply count for Zerg armies.